CAM - Metal Chassis Techno for Mod.Milano
from 0 to 36 months
- Aluminium frame.
- Modern, minimalist design
- Single, adjustable height handle in soft, hand stitched faux leather
- Easy to remove, large size rear wheels with double metal ball bearings
- Front swivel wheels
- Synchronised brake with on/off system, soft and long front and rear suspension
- Large basket
- The colour of the frame and the design can be customised by choosing from 7 different models ( Milano, Softy, Joy Romantic, Levante, Loving, Soul, Joy)
- Lightweight and compact, it folds easily and conveniently like a book with the seat in the rearward or forward facing position
- Free standing when folded
DIMENSIONS AND WEIGHTS
- Open: L 53 - W93 – H 111 cm.
- Folded: L 53 - W 26 - H 78 cm.
- Weight: 7 kg.
- European reference regulation: EN 1888
- Brake test: requires the obligatory use of the linked brake for greater safety
- 360° rotation test: it tests the resistance of the 5-point safety harness
- Wear test: it tests the strength of the pushchair over an obstacle track simulating the use and wear on the product over time
- Accidental folding test: it tests the double safety mechanisms preventing accidental folding
- Completely non-toxic (EN71) and phthalate-free materials (directive 2005/84/CE)
- Durability test on rough paths. The European regulation requires the test to be carried out on 72,000 loops, Cam performs the test on 500,000 loops
- Handle and suspension durability test. The European regulation requires the test to be carried out on 10,000 loops, Cam performs the test on 30,000 loops